- Acceptable Use Policy
- Accessibility Plan
- Attendance Punctuality Policy
- Behaviour Policy
- Behaviour Statement
- Charging Remissions Policy November 2019
- Child Protection Annex for Closure During Covid 19
- Complaints Policy Sept 2019
- DfE Free School Meals Voucher Service Privacy Notice
- Equality Information and Objectives
- Manorfield CofE Primary School Admissions Policy 2020 2021
- Manorfield CofE Primary School Admissions Policy 2019 for entry Sep 2020v2
- Manorfield CofE Primary School Catchment Map
- Safeguarding Child Protection Policy
- SEND Policy 2019
- Sex Relationship Policy
General Data Protection Regulation Documents
- Common to all Privacy Notices
- Data Protection Policy inc GDPR May 2018
- Edenred Voucher Scheme Privacy Notice
- Job Applicant Privacy Notice
- Privacy Notice Covid 19 Track Trace
- Pupil Privacy Notice
- Workforce Privacy Notice
Requests for paper copies should be sent to the school office.
For more company information visit: Embrace Multi Academy Trust.
Key Worker Information
In order to comply with the Government's guidance with regarding to shutting schools and providing places for Key Worker Children, it is necessary for us to collect and manage data about these children and their parents/carers in a different way.
Our standard GDPR policies applies and information found on our privacy notices relating to staff, parents and of course pupils will apply in all cases.
We will use the information that relates to key workers in order to ensure that those children who are entitled to a place at school whilst schools are officially closed are correctly processed, managed and safeguarded.
The Data Controller continues to take its obligations to data processing seriously and will ensure that appropriate safeguards and measures are in place.