The General Data Protection Regulations(GDPR) is a European Directive that was brought into UK law as part of the updated Data Protection Act for May 2018.
The Data Protection Act 1998 was replaced with the Data Protection Act 2018(DPA).
The GDPR and new DPA exist to look after individual’s data. It is a series of safeguards for every individual. Information about individuals needs to be treated with respect and be secure.
The GDPR exists to protect individual rights in an increasingly digital world.
To understand how the school collects and uses data please read the Privacy Notice.
- Common to all Privacy Notices
- Data Protection Policy inc GDPR May 2018
- DfE Free School Meals Voucher Service Privacy Notice
- Edenred Voucher Scheme Privacy Notice
- Job Applicant Privacy Notice
- Privacy Notice Covid 19 Track Trace
- Pupil Privacy Notice
- Workforce Privacy Notice
Requests for paper copies should be sent to the school office.
For more company information visit: Embrace Multi Academy Trust.
The school's Data Protection Officer is John Walker his contact details are 0333 7729763 or email@example.com