It is our policy at Manorfield that all children should wear a school uniform when attending school, or when participating in a school-organised event outside normal school hours, that is flexible and suitable for all young people and all budgets. We ask that all uniform and belongings are labelled with the child’s name.
- Plain royal blue fleece, with or without the Manorfield CE Primary School logo (no hoodies).
- Plain royal blue jumper, with or without the Manorfield CE Primary School logo (no hoodies).
- Plain royal blue cardigan, with or without the Manorfield CE Primary School logo (no hoodies).
- Plain royal blue or white polo shirt, with or without the Manorfield CE Primary School logo.
- Plain mid-grey or black classic school style trousers (no cords or denim).
- Plain mid-grey or black skirt or pinafore dress (knee length).
- Plain ankle length black leggings underneath a skirt or pinafore (leggings may NOT be worn alone as an alternative to trousers or skirt/pinafore). Plain black or grey tights may also be worn under skirts/dresses.
- Grey or black school-style shorts or culottes.
- Blue / white gingham style school dress or skirt and blouse with short white leggings underneath if desired.
- Shoes and boots should be plain black and of a sensible design. The maximum overall permitted height for shoes will be 2.5cm. No stilettos or fashion style boots e.g. UGGs. No trainers of any colour may be worn other than for PE.
- Plain school-style summer shoes. Health and Safety regulations advise that no open toes, crocs, flip flops or open backed shoes/sandals should be worn.
- Showerproof coat or jacket to enable child to take part in outdoor activities safely and comfortably.
- Hat for protection from the elements both hot and cold.
- Swimming shorts or trunks above the knee.
- Modest one-piece swimming costume (no bikinis or tankinis).
- Waterproof bag.
- Printed Manorfield P.E. T-shirt or Plain white T-shirt, without any logo or writing.
- Plain dark blue / black or grey PE shorts.
- Trainers or black plimsolls.
- Plain dark blue / black or grey track suit top and bottoms.
- Suitable bag to keep kit securely on peg in cloakroom.
It is important that the children change into a P.E. kit. They should not wear their school shoes, school polo shirt or sweatshirt. This supports the curriculum work that is done in PSHE when teaching about personal hygiene.
- Swifts in Hinckley
- Local supermarkets will stock small quantities of the blue colour uniform items recommended in the colour Royal Blue.
- Logo patches are available from Bibs Hardware in Stoney Stanton to sew onto unmarked items if desired.
We would ask that for school outings and educational visits children wear at least one piece of marked uniform to aid identification. Uniform worn to school should be weather appropriate to ensure the comfort and safety of the child both indoors and outside.